- 1 EPESI added to Enterprise-Ready Open Source Projects on SourceForge 2013-08
- 2 EPESI featured by Source Forge - 2012-11-19
- 3 EPESI available on Softaculous - 2012-11-08
- 4 EpesiBIM name changed - 2012-04-02
- 5 Brand new look - 2011-08-01
- 6 EpesiBIM license changed - 2008-12-03
- 7 Coding Competition
EPESI added to Enterprise-Ready Open Source Projects on SourceForge 2013-08
We are happy to announce that Epesi was appreciated by Source Forge and joined Enterprise-Ready directory!
We are a small group of passionate people who believe in open source principles. If you share our vision and find Epesi as a good software please help us make it more visible and rate the project. Let's work together on better software!
Thank you for your support :)
EPESI featured by Source Forge - 2012-11-19
Great news! EPESI has been appreciated by SourceForge.net - the biggest source code repository - and classified among 10 featured projects!
EPESI available on Softaculous - 2012-11-08
Softaculous is the leading Auto Installer having 278 great scripts used by leading Control Panels like cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, H-Sphere. EPESI is now included under ERP section. What it means - if your hosting provider uses one of these control panels - and most likely it does - you can have EPESI auto installed using basically few clicks. Great news for the community :) We would like to thank all current users for your support and comments and reporting bugs.
EpesiBIM name changed - 2012-04-02
As a version 1.3 released in April, 2012 the name Epesi BIM (Business Information Manager) changes to EPESI.
Brand new look - 2011-08-01
Brand new look with new version of EPESI BIM 1.2.0!
EpesiBIM license changed - 2008-12-03
Effective today epesiBIM CRM and framework is available under the MIT license to maintain compatibility with GPL license
Coding competition winners - 2007-10-01
We are proud to announce the following winners of our coding competition:
- Grand Prize - $1,000 USD - Erick H. Siegfrid for "siKomo" e-commerce module
- Second Prize - $500 USD - Adrian Pacala for "cartesi" e-commerce module
- Third Prize - $300 USD - Artur Kotyrba for integration of Propel ORM library with epesi framework
Epesi coding competition - 2007-07-01
Telaxus LLC - a company behind the epesi framework - announced a coding competition with a Grand Prize of $1,000 USD. The primary goal of this coding competition is to test this framework. We would like to receive feedback about bugs, shortcomings, feature requests etc. You can read more about it at http://www.telaxus.com