| epesi framework was developed by Telaxus LLC to provide an environment to quickly build database driven web applications. The framework is based on PHP server side scripting language and AdoDB as database abstraction layer. It integrates many libraries and custom created modules to make the development process quick and easy.
The framework was released under MIT open source license. It includes fully functional CRM modules (addressbook, calendar, tasks, phone calls, notes) as well as Project/Bugtracker. It can be downloaded from Sourceforge
This site is intended for developers. If you are interested in learning about our epesiBIM CRM application please visit www.epesibim.com
To check the progress of development of the next version of epesiBIM - visit our Nightly Built DEMO at demonb.epesibim.com.
The framework is very easy to use and to extend it's functionality. Some of the features:
- it is modular. Modules are small and the developer can pick and choose which ones to include in her/his application. This distribution can be then controlled using distro.ini file.
- automatic dependency checker built-in
- it is object oriented - PHP 5.x is required
- small and fast - the entire framework including CRM modules is only 4MB compressed!
- smarty templating engine for complete separation of logic and HTML code
- phpGACL for very flexible access control
- ADOdb for easy connectivity to different databases
- minify to compress and minimize transfer of HTML and CSS code
- built in localization and translation engine
- AJAX features built-in
- Record Browser module for completely automatic [CRUD] functionality
- includes necessary module for online reporting using HTML tables, PDF and dynamic Flash Charts
- mobile acces from any web enabled phone and optimized for iphone
- and more...
If you are a PHP developer and want to build CRM/ERP type of applications or for automating business processes, complete with reporting capabilities then epesi framework is the answer! Visit our Tutorial section which explains how in fast and efficient way you can create custom modules and modifications for the framework. Make sure to see the screencast showing the process (approx. 11 minutes).
About this project
- Creating new module
- Project Description
- Technical Data
- Background Information
- Please post all questions and comments on our forum