Clearing browser cache
Here are instructions with screenshots on how to do it for particular browsers.
Tip: For most of the Web browsers you can quickly access 'clear browsing data' dialog by pressing the following shortcuts: - for Windows/Linux: Ctrl+Shift+Delete - for Mac: Cmd-Shift-Delete
- Click the wrench icon on browser tool bar
- Select Tools > clear browsing data
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data
- Click Tools from the Internet Explorer menubar
- Select Safety > Delete browsing history...
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
- Click Delete
- If you still have a problem, repeat the steps above and restart the computer
- Click the 'Firefox' menu in the top left corner
- Select History > Clear Recent History...
- Select 'Everything' for Time range to clear
- Make sure 'Details' is expanded, then select 'Cache' from the list (uncheck everything else)
- Click the 'Clear Now' button
- Click the 'Opera' menu in the top left corner
- Select Settings > Delete Private Data...
- Make sure the 'Delete entire cache' box is checked (and that unwanted categories are left unchecked)
- And press 'Delete' button.