EPESI installation fundamentals
From EPESI framework documentation
EPESI installation consist of:
- Core files
- All files in EPESI directory except /data, /modules and /admin directories.
- Core modules
- Modules in /modules directory, that are distributed with release archive.
- Additional modules
- Additional modules that are downloaded from EPESI Store or any other source. Located under /modules directory.
- Data directory
- /data directory that holds modules data (e.g. file attachments), cache and logs.
- MySQL or PostgreSQL database that is used to store installation data.
- Additional admin tools
- /admin tools are distributed with release archive, however they are not necessary. They should simplify EPESI maintenance and modules development.