EPESI - Web Application Server
|EPESI - FREE open source CRM and PHP/Ajax framework - was developed by Telaxus LLC to provide a set of tools for rapid development of database driven web applications for managing business information. Its purpose is to store, organize, link and share easily data between people within a single company or organization. Using EPESI you can store, access and share information efficiently - a task not possible with the typical e-mail (example: MS Outlook) and spreadsheet (example: MS Excel) combination deployed in many businesses today.|
FREE and Open Source EPESI CRM
- Customizable dashboard with applets
- Companies - addressbook of companies
- Contacts - addressbook of individuals
- Shared Calendar with alerts
- Shared Task List - To Do
- Phone Calls Log
- Notes and Files (Document Management)
- E-mail client - Roundcube IMAP
- Exclusive Click2Fill form filling
- Unique Watchdog module monitoring record changes
- Advanced permission system
and many more features.
Free technical support is available at our Forum for users and developers.
The framework is based on PHP server side scripting language and AdoDB as database abstraction layer. It integrates many libraries and custom created modules to make the development process quick and easy.
One of EPESI's most advanced modules is Utils/RecordBrowser - which allows rapid deployment of highly-customizable sets of records. It automatically covers browse, search, view and edit interface, favorites and recent records, full edits history and gives access to multiple types of fields.
Both EPESI CRM and the framework was released under MIT open source license.
EPESI can be downloaded from Sourceforge
To check the progress of development of the next version of EPESI - visit our Nightly Built DEMO at demonb.epesibim.com.
The framework is very easy to use and to extend it's functionality. Some of the features:
- it is modular. Modules are small and the developer can pick and choose which ones to include in her/his application. This distribution can be then controlled using distro.ini file.
- automatic dependency checker built-in
- it is object oriented - PHP 5.x is required
- small and fast - the entire framework including CRM modules is only about 20MB compressed
- smarty templating engine for complete separation of logic and HTML code
- phpGACL for very flexible access control
- ADOdb for easy connectivity to different databases
- minify to compress and minimize transfer of HTML and CSS code
- built in localization and translation engine
- AJAX features built-in
- Record Browser module for completely automatic [CRUD] functionality
- includes necessary module for online reporting using HTML tables, PDF and dynamic Flash Charts
- mobile acces from any smartphone (iPhone and Android phones)
- and more...
If you are a PHP developer and want to build CRM/ERP type of applications or for automating business processes, complete with reporting capabilities then epesi framework is the answer! Visit our Tutorial section which explains how in fast and efficient way you can create custom modules and modifications for the framework. Make sure to see the screencast showing the process (approx. 11 minutes).
About this project
- Creating new module
- Project Description
- Technical Data
- Background Information
- Please post all questions and comments on our forum